Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Night Circus

They say to read lots and lots of your "genre" which would be "cozy" mysteries right now. I'm polishing Henry Loses Her Beau for publication on SMASHWORDS. But I tire of reading other people's stories/books that are too similar to mine. So, I just finished The Night Circus by a young woman named Erin Morgenstern. The book was started with the NaNoWri..whatever it's called (Write a Novel in a Month).
But this is a big fat book about a magical circus. I enjoyed it, and kept reading to find out what would happen. One thing I didn't get was why one of the twins was killed in the railroad station, and why was Marco there? I had trouble liking him as a good guy after that especially, any one else's thoughts on that? Please comment. PS I love circuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome! Tell us about your reading, watching, books or writing too.