I was looking around to see how fiction writers make a living. And as you may suspect Romance writers sell the most books. I would like to write them, just to be writing something that makes people happy .. but it's just not a fantasy that I can get into..
What do I need to be a romance writer? Can anybody do it?
Let's take a look at a list of the top 10 attributes you should have in order to become a published, successful and happy romance writer. But don't worry if you don't already possess all 10 traits, most can be learned!
1. A Curious and Creative Mind
2. A Love of Storytelling
3. The Ability to Be Professional … When Necessary
4. A Little Self-Discipline
5. Persistence … No Matter What
6. Knowing How to Enjoy Writing Like a Hobby … But Run It Like a Business
7. Understanding That When You Write More, You Sell More
8. Being a People Watcher
9. Having Your Own Unique Voice
10. LOVING Romance
So we can have all of them, just edit the last one to LOVING TO READ.