Friday, February 3, 2012

rewriting the Silverton Cozy mystery

I finished writing the novel in a month, but now I see that it will take another month to polish it off.

Reading over a short story that I did in one sitting, it reads just great. Am thinking that I'll write the next novel a little differently. Make notes as I go, so that I don't forget things like I did this time, or just make scene headings as I go so that I can find things later.But "re-write" as I go. Or just write a bit more carefully instead of just rushing to get it all out at once.

Maybe slower, but better, so its finished when I'm finished. Hopefully in 2 months, 3 at the most. I haven't got a lot of time, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments welcome! Tell us about your reading, watching, books or writing too.